Alex Krol, 56 years old, 650-804-23-62, email@example.com
Instructional designer and e-learning specialist
Content producer and strategist
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexkrol/. Mountain View, CA
- 7+ years in e-learning and Instructional design
- 11 years in content production, copy and creative writing, video production, and editing
- 5 years in content and social media marketing + marketing automation
- 10 years of experience in Project and Product management
- 5 years in web development and WordPress particular.
- 10 years of experience in business consulting, mentoring, teaching, analysis, business development, and startups.
All aspects of the course/ curriculum development, work with SME, project management, multimedia and interactive content creating with Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, work with multiple LMS platforms. Huge experience in developing learning materials, posts, graphics, marketing materials, emails, articles, cases, research, proposals, business plans, white papers, manuals, commercial scripts, knowledge base and so on.
- Authoring tools: Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop/IllustratorSketch, InVision, Doodly, iBooks Author, Excel and so on.
- LMS: LearnDash, Sensei, WPLMS, Teachable, CANVAS, Edmodo, Litmos LMS, Docebo.
- CMS: WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Tilda
- Webinars platforms: ZOOM, Adobe Connect, Clickmeeting.
- Marketing tools: Google Analytics, GTM/GDS, Activecompaign, MailChimp, Hubspot, Typeform, SurveyMonkey, Marketo, GetResponse, Exponea, Oracle Eloqua, Zapier
- Project tools: Merlin, Omni Project (MS Project), Smartsheet, Asana, Slack, Zendesk and lot of.
- Web dev: Basics of JS, CSS, HTML, SQL, WordPress development.
Testimonials 2 (in Russian): https://alexeykrol.com/about/
- 30000+ subscribers on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/alex.v.krol + https://www.facebook.com/alexey.v.krol/ + https://www.facebook.com/groups/serendipitykrol/
- 5000+ subscribers on Linkedin.
- 2500+ promo posts and articles were written for the last 7 years for sites and social nets
- 1500+ lessons and topics were designed for last 7.
October 2014 – Present: Serendipity Lab, Mountain View, USA
Instructional designer, writer, product.
I am developing courses covering areas of marketing, sales, business development, support and so on.
100+ short courses were designed with a duration of less 4 hours, including video, graphics and interactive content.
5 long course was developed with duration more 60 hours, including up to 50 lessons, 500+ topics, up to 50 tests and assignments.
I developed a fully functional learning platform on WordPress with e-commerce, membership, LMS and so on + real-time webinars + student forum, face-to-face interaction with mentors. https://learn.serendipity.university/
2015 – 2017: Pavlodar State University, Mountain View, USA: Contract
Instructional designer, course writer and product.
Big course was developed with duration more 60 hours, including up to 27 lessons, 340+ topics, up to 35 tests and assignments. Mostly video and graphic content. See testimonials: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wQjnbOOWkfyT5N3CpEDkcykXgNGY4gIZ/view?usp=sharing
2006 – 2013: Azure Fields Film Company, LLC
Producer and writer
Produced 8 full-length and more than 50 short documentaries and commercials.
Got some film festivals awards. My primary activity was a Producer, Screenwriter, and Educator. In 2009, I had run courses for producers-beginners and those people who want to produce their projects.
2011 – 2013: Crowdsynergy
Product, instructional designer, content producer.
We were developing a learning platform and set of courses for startups founders. My focus was product development, curriculum development, work with SME, managing of developers team.
2010 – 2011: Happiness Map
Product Specialist and content producer.
More, see here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexkrol/
Education: Bauman Moscow State Technical University, USSR. http://www.bmstu.ru/en/
MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science · (1984 – 1987)
BS in Electrical Engineering · (1981 – 1983)
If you really interested, want to get my resume and aren’t embarrassed by my age and experience provide your job and fill the form.
Don’t spend my time sending me bullshit. If your offer doesn’t fit my scope, I will not respond.